Feedback

Suggest a new feature or improvement to current ones to make tawk.to the best service available!

To report a bug, please write to support@tawk.to describing the issue you are facing with screenshots (if necessary).

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Reports: filter by destination url

if I have different landing page would be good to have a report url to enter the chat.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  New features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Ability to send a message to all online users

Ability to send to the online users of the website, a mass-message.

126 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  6 comments  ·  New features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Adding seconds next to minutes in transcript emails

One of our accounts claim that is very important to know how many seconds take to his staff to respond visitors from question to question. Currently it is only possible to know at what time and minutes visitor asked question and support provided an answer, but not possible how many seconds took from question to answer. Although 40 seconds seem to not be that long, it is an eternity while being behind a monitor... just a thought that should be difficult to add.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  New features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. The ios must have the option for new visitors yet

The ios must have the option for new visitors yet

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  New features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Deactivate, disable ticketing functionality

Hello,

to deactivate the ticket system would be nice!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. geographic filter for local businesses

I run a local business and I would like to have a filter that allows me to chat with users on my website from my own area.

For businesses with several local branches in different places in the country, it would be good to have this geopraphic filter for each Team member.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Hello... i want to integrate your chat widget with our website. I would like to know if hubspot can be integrated with your chat widget?

It is easy if CRM solutions is directly integrated with chat widgets for companies focussing on lead generation. So I would like to know if you can do this then we would like integrate you chat widget on our site

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  New features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. when a user of my site to register on my website to get your name in the Auto-tawk with api

when a user of my site to register on my website to get your name in the Auto-tawk with api

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  New features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Add multi-language option in Prestashop Tawk.to module

Hi there,

I have a prestashop store in two languages, the thing with prestashop platform is that you cannot paste the tawk.to script code in all the pages depending if you want the chat in a specific language or in another, because there are hundred of page combinations.

So the chat will always appears in the same language no matter if you are in the english, spanish or french version of your site. And it can make your clients confused.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  New features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Introduce Mobile Chap App Notifications

When a visitor comes on our website through IOS or Android Mobile, then send notification informing the visitor to download Android or IOS app for better experience.

Something similar to: https://blog.zopim.com/2016/04/13/increase-proactive-engagement/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. If customer doesn't reply in (amount) mins. Auto Trigger are we still connected message

as title says ! ;) Hope tawk.to integrate that in the future ! ASAP ! :) really useful future.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  2 comments  ·  New features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Allow visitors on the site to chat with each other, make group chat with agent

I am loving the tawk.to livechat feature and would really love to extend that level of quality to my users on my marketplace platform. Having Tawk.to to allow both buyers and sellers to communicate with each other would definitely be something which can be game-changing instead of just the current system of Web Admin with general users.

53 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    13 comments  ·  New features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Customizable login page

I was wondering, what if you give the possibility to every user to customize their login page to their chat dashboard ?
    I mean let the user insert the logo of his company or other features that might make appear the login page more professional , if used by employees

What do you think ?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. have the ability to not having the cursor put automatically in the chat box after a automatic system message (trigger)

When we setup triggers, the chat pops up automatically (automatic system message). The problem is that the cursor of the user is not on the chat box, so if the user was typing into another field in the web page, it now writes in the chat box and sometime annoying to the end-user. Would be nice to have the ability to set the cursor NOT to automatically go into chat box after trigger.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Set with JS API to chat with a specific agent

Specify in javascript with which agent should the user talk, since there is different departments and positions

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Add different support channels (Facebook, Whatsapp, etc) within the dashboard

I woud like to see facebook messenger and/or whatsapp support witihin the same dashboard to have a full service support dashboard.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  New features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Filter out own people (by IP or name) from monitoring

We have a lot of people in our company that use the website while building new features. I see all of these on the monitoring board which is noise when I want to see the real visitors.

I'd like to filter them out.

I'd suggest to filter them out either
    - by using the IP address (which is proably the easiest)
    or
    - by name (everyone needs to enter a name and then I add them to a group 'own people' and then they are filtered out)

377 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    63 comments  ·  New features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi!

Thank you for the suggestion.

Currently the only way is to ban by IP, but in this case the widget won’t appear for that user as well.
    To ban by IP, please go to Admin – Ban List – click Ban IP button.

18. Trigger on visitor leaving page

A trigger for someone about to shut down the page without passing the succes checkout page, which says 'Not found what you are looking for? How may I help you?'

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Admin Feature to Change Status of Other Admins/Agents

Allow admins to change the status of other admins/agents.

Preferably it would have the same options as if you were changing it for yourself (both the 'Online', 'Away' and 'Invisible' options and the 'Accept chats from' toggles), but changeable for other admins/agents.
    An option on the Manage Agents page to 'Allow admin status change' would also be useful.

We've had users start livechats countless times when none of our admins/agents were online and one of them forgot to change their status. The user would expect for someone to join as it says 'Online'.
    This can be quite damaging to a…

40 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  5 comments  ·  New features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Agent to Agent chat monitoring by an administrator

An administrator should be able to monitor agent to agent chat. This would be very helpful for any training or disputes.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback

Feedback and Knowledge Base