Feedback

Suggest a new feature or improvement to current ones to make tawk.to the best service available!

To report a bug, please write to support@tawk.to describing the issue you are facing with screenshots (if necessary).

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Custom visitor properties

It would be great to have possibility to set custom visitor properties over JavaScript API, such as visitor.channel or visitor notes update.

29 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    under review  ·  2 comments  ·  New features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Minimize the window after x seconds, when a trigger has poped up a message

I would like for the trigger messages to allow as a setting to minimize the window if the user does not react to the trigger after let's say 3 or 5 seconds, to clear up the space on the website. Otherwise the user has to manually minimize the chat window if they do not want to engage with the message and it ruins their navigation experience.

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  New features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Minimize the chat widget when the user press ESCAPE key.

we have to click on the minimize button to minimize the chat window,
    its very non - user-friendly.
    I would like an esc-key or any other combination of keys which would minimize the chat window.
    If you could use combination of keys then we may have an option to close the widget too.
    Thank You.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  New features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    started  ·  0 comments  ·  New features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Mark with the star chats to see later

It would be great for people using Tawk.to in landings that you can mark the chats with a star or something like that to see that later or count it as good contact.
    It will really improve the system

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. TChat transfert

Make it possible to transfert an tchat to an active agent.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  New features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Reporting for the URL in the chats! VERY IMPORTANTE, PLIS!

Reporting for the URL in the chats! VERY IMPORTANTE, PLIS! So you can do the metrics of what service you have tu put your money (google, fb, etc)

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there dear tawker,

If you want to gather statistics about which pages of your site are used more often, you can use Google Analytics. It’s free.

If this is not what you are looking for, please add a comment explaining what you would like to see in tawk.to in more detail.

Thank you!

10. make it possible to measure the time the chat is online

make it possible to measure the time the chat is online even if there is not people that want to chat, we are still online available. the time we click on and the time we click of during that day needs to measured. It will be great. % is not enough.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. add an API which allows invoking a chat session from within a windows application

We would be delighted to work together with you in implementing an integration with our CRM system so that a chat session could be invoked from within the CRM and customer service representatives working with the CRM would be able to seamlessly interact with customers via chat

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. drupal 8.x support

update you drupal 7 module to also support Drupal 8.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  1 comment  ·  New features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Create an ONLINE CHAT button, for business owners to send to clients via email

Create an ONLINE CHAT button, for business owners to send to clients via email. When I email to my clients I would like to attach an online chat button making it easy for them to reach me, also letting them know that I have online chat avaliable.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  New features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. How about adding an option for sending email notifications for tickets assigned to me.

Like if a colleague assigns a ticket to me, i should get an email notification that i have a ticket so i can solve it.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Provide reports for evaluating chat data from business perspective

Provide reports for evaluating chat data from business perspective

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. CNAME Masking of the Tawk.to URL

We use tawk.to as a pop-out chat.

Because of this the tawk.to url is displayed.

I think it would be a good idea to be able to mask the tawk.to URL with CNAME.

So then the URL would could be 'livechat.example.com'.

This shouldn't affect tawk in getting your name out of there as like with the chat being at the bottom of the page, your logo would be in the bottom right corner still :).

Cheers,
    Nick.

27 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  3 comments  ·  New features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Add chat button to email copy

Most live chat services provide you with the code to embed a chat button inside an email copy. This is very powerful in an email marketing campaign, as well as for personal emails, enabling the client to respond to an email straight away by engaging in a live chat.

It's not too complicated to implement and I would be happy to provide technical details from other services I've used.

22 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Could you please add a feature to run\download reports in order to see the traffic sources? this would be a perfect feature to your software

Could you please add a feature to run\download reports in order to see the traffic sources? there's already an historical tab that shows the daily traffic source.
    this would be such a perfect feature to your software !

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  2 comments  ·  New features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Change page title dynamically

I use the posting of new page information within iFrames and with dynamic scripts. The actual document page doesn't change, but "where" the visitor is within the site does change. I would like to be able to the document tag title to a new name without the page reloading so the Tawk app sees the page title change.

23 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  5 comments  ·  New features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback

Feedback and Knowledge Base