Feedback

Suggest a new feature or improvement to current ones to make tawk.to the best service available!

To report a bug, please write to support@tawk.to describing the issue you are facing with screenshots (if necessary).

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Agent permissions

Add permissions so that agent couldnt ban / ignore the user. And that the "Admins" could sellect the permissions for them :)

Ideas from comments:
    - Option to choose if Agent should get offline messages or not;
    - Option for unbanning people by agents;
    - Who can only see reports for a particular website;
    - Who can and can't see the analytics;
    - Who can whisper;
    - Who can edit global shortcuts;
    - Disable "+Add" property;
    - Forbid users to rename/create aliases;
    - Another agent shouldn't see other agent conversations;
    - Select countries to which agent is restricted to answer…

191 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    51 comments  ·  New features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi there dear tawker,

We are currently planning on developing granular permissions that will solve this problem.

Hope this will be solved in the near future.

2. Chat box must be draggable when Minimised also

Chat box must be draggable when Minimised also. But from some specific place on the chat bar. It will help to multiple click and then drag and then again it need to minimise as it covers more space then before.
    Better if it just drags in shape what it is. But click at one point on the bar must be to avoid unnecessary dragging due to click by mistake.

25 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  4 comments  ·  New features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. OpenCart extension - multistore/multilanguage

OpenCart allows use of multiple languages within a single install. Essentially, they allow multilingual stores.

OpenCart also allows multiple stores running on a single install/instance. It is a multistore software.

So the talk.to OpenCart extension setting page should allow:
    1. Mapping of each OpenCart store to a talk.to site
    2. Mapping of each installed language for each OpenCart store to a talk.to widget within that OpenCart store.

Store 1
    ----Choose talk.to site ----
    ----English
    --------Choose widget--------
    ----German
    ----French
    Store 2
    ----Choose talk.to site ----
    ----English
    ----German
    ----French

In terms of…

82 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  New features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Gumanjee,

Thank you for your feedback. We are currently working on updating all of our integrations and this is a feature will be included after the update.

Hope this helps!

4. Ticket portal for customers

A web portal where customers can view the ticket history, add message to own tickets, raise ticket and so on...

68 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  8 comments  ·  New features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Duplicate "Site", copy property - to duplicate the widgets, settings, triggers etc

Duplicate "Site" option - to duplicate the widgets and settings and triggers etc (without having to create them from scratch each time, which is time consuming when you have to modify all the colours, behaviours, content etc for each and every customer you want to deploy Tawk.to on.

24 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  5 comments  ·  New features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. "Seen" function

It will be great to have that function "Seen" like in Facebook, that agents can see or clients read their message

332 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    11 comments  ·  New features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Ask customer for email / name while chatting. Pre-chat form in chat

It would be nice to have a input box drop into the chat window, as the chatting is going, asking for the users name / mail, and it would fill out the name and email in the dashboard. it could be an option under pre-chat form called "while-in-chat form" or something like that :)

243 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  28 comments  ·  New features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Automatically change status to away when inactive

if i am in the admin panel, and i am online. but i walk away from my desk i would like my status to auto change to offline or away when there is no activity for 30 minutes ( or a set amount of time )

860 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    81 comments  ·  New features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Paul,

Thank you for your feedback.

On the web, we can only detect mouse or keyboard movements when a person is using the web browser. But if that same person is not using the web browser, he can be using other software but but still be at the computer (online), meaning he is just waiting for another incoming message and not using the web browser.

So, We cannot detect the difference and if we implement an automatic away functionality, it would be inaccurate. That’s not what we are about.

Hope this answers your question.

9. Adding 2 factor Auth.

I suggest that you add 2FA in order to keep accounts secure.

I personally my self get targeted a bit. 2FA would make it almost impossible to hack my account.

73 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  10 comments  ·  New features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Disable agents aliases, to prevent from changing their name

I have a big problem.
    I'm the admin (name Chris)
    I have 3 agents (name Test1, Test2, Test3)

An agent join in the chat to help users with problems.
    The agent is tricky go before (or after joining the chat) -> to Profile->Aliases and rename his name Test1 to Chris.

Now he looks like for my visitors as Chris -> the admin. But he only changed the name. He has agent privilegy but no one of my users can see this right.

That is a BIG Problem for me, because its like steeling the identy."

I really hope you can…

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  New features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Multiple languages to choose for chatting

allow users to select different language for chatting

353 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  35 comments  ·  New features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Visitor history

To be able to view the history of all visitors. Not all visitors open a chat, so if one can determine which pages were visited by visitors that did not chat, then one can also determine the popularity of individual products and pages with more data.

211 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    47 comments  ·  New features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi there dear tawkers,

Although this is a good idea, we are not currently planning on expanding the analytics because there are other tools that are made specifically for tracking visitors in this way ex. Google Analytics.

13. Being able to send a secure form for visitors to fill out so visitors feel comfortable sending private information

When a customer sends private information such as last 4 digits of credit card number or security question etc we should be able to create a secure forum for each question we want to ask securely and once we ask them to fill it out and they submit it we will be able to see what they wrote. just so customers feel safe when entering private information :D

21 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  2 comments  ·  New features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Allow us to put social media links with a Facebook, Instagram, Twitter icon etc

make it so we can put our facebook,instagram,twitter etc on the chat on the bottom directly so when they click it they can follow us! this would be great :D please get this feature ASAP!

75 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  13 comments  ·  New features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Rate agent on chat end

Review agent pages that appear when a chat is ended have more chance of collecting the users ratings than the in-chat thumbs.

Maybe include stars, single and message input fields.

758 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  64 comments  ·  New features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. To export all your user data and chat history into csv files

Would be really useful to have all your data exported on csv or spreadsheet files, for instance your user data information name, email because you can contact them later with email marketing campaigns. And your history to check usual behaviors on your customers

849 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    started  ·  108 comments  ·  New features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. enable users to reset their dashboard / chat statistics

It would be nice to be able to have this option so as not to count the test chats initially made by admins. It would also allow clear tracking record per desired period - say, admins want to start a clean slate every month, or year.

43 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  New features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi!
    Thank you for the suggestion!

When you start using the platform and wasnt to try out tawk.to functionality you can do that by using your profile page which is created by default or by creating a new page.
    If you wish to test on your website – you can create a test-property. After testing delete it and create a new property, so it won’t have any stats at all.

1 2 33 34 35 37 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback

Feedback and Knowledge Base