Feedback

Suggest a new feature or improvement to current ones to make tawk.to the best service available!

To report a bug, please write to support@tawk.to describing the issue you are facing with screenshots (if necessary).

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Robot to Ask Questions before User is Connected to an Agent

We are thinking some sort of BOT to ask questions before they come through to a real person. Something simple like the plug in one on Facebook? What sort of options are there without spending a fortune?

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Add-ons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi!
    At the moment we haven’t got an AI or robot.

You can setup Pre-chat form and put in it necessary input-fields asking for user data and questions which should (or optionally) be answered.

Also you can set Advanced trigger to fire for example when visitors message contains some words.

2. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. shall have option to find the location of visitor After visitor leaving the site

shall have option to find the location of visitor After visitor leaving the site

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. shall have option to find the location of After visitor leaving the site

shall have option to find the location of After visitor leaving the site

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. add a option to change alias profile pic border color which is currently permanent white color

add a option to change alias profile pic border color which is currently permanent white color

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Either a Screenshare-only add-on, the ability to disable the voice/video options, or restrict initiation to agent-only!

The fact that customers can initiate video and voice functions combined with the fact that you can't disable ANY of the 3 services provided by this add-on makes it ENTIRELY unusable for us. We only want screenshare and would never make use of video and probably never use voice either. Because there is no way to limit this from the customer's perspective, we'll never be able to take advantage of this add-on. We need WAY more control over how this is (or is not) presented to customers...especially when you are charging between $29 and $49 for it! We've been asking…

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Voice separetely

Limit to voice only - not alwasy video + voice. You may not always want to use video but would need voice...why packed. Have them separately!

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Follow up tool for my clients

If my clients are getting information and need to follow up after some time.
    Then rather than i would set a reminder on another app or in my phone it should be there as a "Follow Up Tool"
    And when follow up time is there, the desktop and sound notification is on. For more accurate follow ups

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. add upload image button to pre chat form.

i suggest to add upload image button to pre chat form .this will help consultation people to see client documents before chat start and they can download the documents or images

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Appear in video automatically when the customer arrive on the page

Hello I am french, so sorry for my english. I have a suggestion concerning the video call :
    It would be genious to appear in video automatically when the customer arrive on the page. I mean, appear in video, without clic on a button to activate video option, you see ? I would the video to be "ON" everytime I decide it. In others terms, I could impose automatically my face in real time to the customer, without he have to validate it before, by clicking on a button, following my request by text.
    So that when the customer would…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Private Label / White label - per widget, not property

ability to change emails and branding per widget (or asset) instead of at property level

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Need Reseller package

start reseller package, we are web development company. have around 500 clients, want to sell with my branding & manage from reseller panel. so that i can provide them with separate admin panel for their use and their privacy is also maintained. i can create multiple websites in my reseller panel and provide them their individual with user name and password.

regards
    vipul khanna

37 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Add-ons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Allow users who pay to remove branding to also have the ability to add custom CSS!

I understand that many believe that custom css should never come free, since users could then simply find methods to hide the tawk.to branding.
    However, if the user paid to remove branding, theres no point in not letting them add custom css either!
    Custom CSS can let site developers set custom fonts on their site, or adjust the margins and padding of the chatboxes, or over-ride the 'max-height' limitations that the chatbox imposes.
    I like chatboxes that use the 'max-height:50%' feature, because then it'll make the chatbox stand out and appear better on a large screen, than crammed down on…

122 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  3 comments  ·  Add-ons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. When is your In-Chat Payments and Translation addons Coming. We are waiting for that.

When is your In-Chat Payments and Translation addons Coming. We are waiting for that.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Add-ons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Separate screensharing addon

I understand that the bundle of Voice+Video+Screen-sharing will soon offered as an add-on at a price of $29 pm if paid annually in advance and @ $49 if paid monthly. $350 upfront for us down here in Africa is a large amount so my suggestion is to break the package to 3 separate add-ons @ $9.99 each to make it more affordable

we need the screen sharing feature only while Video and Voice at this stage is not needed so $120 upfront makes it affordable $350 not

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Provide demo for Video + Voice + Screensharing

You have to provide demo for Video + Voice + Screensharing feather , so developer can test it. Example : https://www.reamaze.com/ and https://app.upscope.io is provide demo for 1 month.

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Screen capture

What about screen capturing the visitors screen when for example the visitor has some problems with the website, the user clicks on a button and it will take a screenshot from the current page only and send it to the agent.

415 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    25 comments  ·  Add-ons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Offer white labelling of the backend dashboard.

I know you offer front end white labelling. Back end white labelling would be ideal. Then agents can feel comfortable that they are dealing with the correct business and not a third party.
    It keeps a business's marketing inline and fluid.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Auto translate feature

As most of our customers are overseas it would be great to have the function of auto-translate. This will mean that my agents no longer need to use google for translation

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Google translate option

Please provide a google translation option to directly translate the user language into english if the customer default language is not english and vice versa

So if the customer is from Germany and if he is typing in German then our system should translate into english for the agent and when agent type anything , System should translate it to German for the customer.

Above feature is already available with many other chat providers. Please build this as this is very important feature.

143 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  29 comments  ·  Add-ons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback

Feedback and Knowledge Base