Feedback

Suggest a new feature or improvement to current ones to make tawk.to the best service available!

To report a bug, please write to support@tawk.to describing the issue you are facing with screenshots (if necessary).

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Integrate with Shopify more

I've used another chat app that also integrated with Shopify. They had a really useful feature that shows what a visitor has in their cart.
    They also had the option to trigger a chat window when a visitor would abandon their cart (so cart > checkout > cart = chat window popup).

It would also be great to see a sales history of some sort, so you can improvise offering discount codes without having to look up visitors in Shopify.

45 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Change the dashboard make us easier to see all customer chats

Hello dear tawk.to ,

First and foremost i like to use tawk.to a lot we'r also using different wisgets like zopim and our website which has tawk is a bit difficult to catch all the customers with it in our prime times we'r getting 18-20 chats and its hard to catch for 2 agents they need to scroll every 4 chats to see what our customers are typing so i'm suggesting something for this

What am i suggesting ?

-make something similar like Zopim has get the chats at the bottom so we can see 20 chats at once and…

60 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Ho there dear tawkers,

We have planned a complete redesign of the dashboard once we finish all design for the new mobile apps.

Hold on tight, it’s coming in the next few months!

3. drupal 8.x support

update you drupal 7 module to also support Drupal 8.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  1 comment  ·  New features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Improve the all important desktop notification

its such a neat service u have , but with big flaw: the desktop notification just flashes for a few sec only. u need to change this surely. else this service loses a lot of its value. so much so it becomes negative for both the user and the customer . difficult to use till this is fixed, else i was planning to install it right way

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  1 comment  ·  Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Add visitors count under Reporting Tab

Under Reporting tab, add visitors and visits.

Like you are showing chat volume ,missed chats etc. based on different domain.

Please add visitors count of website.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi there dear tawker,

Thank you for the idea. We are thinking of expanding reports further in the near future. This is one of the statistics that could be helpful.

6. Need a lot more documentation or large community based forum for answering questions or solving problems

I'm hunting for a place where people have the problems I have and have already solved them. Find this with most everything I work with. I'm using the API JS, have error codes, special use....but I can't find anything to learn from others that have already gone through this. Would love to be able to post and have others in the community help. Once I learn it better, I'd be glad to help others as well. I do on other sites now.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi there dear tawker,

We are very happy to hear that we have a devoted community. We are actually starting to look into a community forum where you could do exactly this and more. But this will require time.

In the meantime, our friendly support people will be happy to help you out! You can contact them by initiating a conversation here: https://www.tawk.to/

Hope this helps!

7. OpenCart extension - multistore/multilanguage

OpenCart allows use of multiple languages within a single install. Essentially, they allow multilingual stores.

OpenCart also allows multiple stores running on a single install/instance. It is a multistore software.

So the talk.to OpenCart extension setting page should allow:
    1. Mapping of each OpenCart store to a talk.to site
    2. Mapping of each installed language for each OpenCart store to a talk.to widget within that OpenCart store.

Store 1
    ----Choose talk.to site ----
    ----English
    --------Choose widget--------
    ----German
    ----French
    Store 2
    ----Choose talk.to site ----
    ----English
    ----German
    ----French

In terms of…

82 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  New features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Gumanjee,

Thank you for your feedback. We are currently working on updating all of our integrations and this is a feature will be included after the update.

Hope this helps!

8. Hello I would like to suggest an improvement: Reduce image size: https://static-v.tawk.to/a-v3-31/images/icons.png through the site tinypng

Hello I would like to suggest an improvement: Reduce image size: https://static-v.tawk.to/a-v3-31/images/icons.png through the site tinypng.com to get lighter, this image is not optimized !, and sends it to the platform, we use the app on our website: http://lojahost.net and approved, we are releasing and installing our customers are loving all the features.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Best multiple chat management

It will be good if you can change display on multiple chat in same time. Actually, they stuck 1-2-3-4-5-6 chat side by side but its hard to manage it.

It will be good if you can make a page like LiveChatInc. Just jump into this or this chat. Not to have it all in one window. Its hard when you have couple in same time

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Module extension for opencart 2.2.0.0 Request

Need new extension for opencart 2.2.0.0 version

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Hari,

Thank you for your feedback. We are currently working on updating all of our integrations and this is a feature will be included after the update.

Hope this helps!

11. BUG REPORT: Can't submit for "Create Ticket" form in Mac app

Hi,

Here the steps to reproduce the bug:
    - From the chat window with customer, click Dropdown, choose "Create Ticket" (http://i.imgur.com/B7HmqN3.png), then the form is popup.
    - I filled the content bug can't submit the form (http://i.imgur.com/P7NOqqK.png)

Thanks

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Speedup Message Delivery

I notice when I'm offline and I receive an email notification of a new message, it takes a long time (15 - 30 mins) before that message shows up in my Tawk.to messages inbox. At first, I thought this was a caching issue, but I've tried refreshing the control panel multiple times, restarting the app, etc... I also tried logging in from a web browser and the messages still don't show up for a long time.

I'm wondering if there's any way you can speed this process up? Once I receive an email notification of an offline message, I want…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’re working on changing chats to be posted to messaging in real time as opposed to just once the session for the visitor is finished. This is planned for a release in the near future.

13. When you load the dashboard the chat history needs to be the website not your tawk page.

When you disable your tawk.to page and only have your website. When you load the dashboard the chat history needs to be the website not the tawk page.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. NEw Agent "Notification" Should be Clearly visible and highlighted!

Invitation from any site/profile/page for agents should be more highlights, as under bell icon, with smaller notification its difficult to find it out !

Ask the designers to make a good styled web2.0 type bubble/any-style icon, so it will be more visible.

thanks for good product, and good support always.

" Should be more highlighted!
    I was trying to add my another id as an agent, but was unable to see notification under beli

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. horizontal chat screen in dash board so you can see more than 4 chat at the same time

because we have a lot of chat going on at he same time and we what to see all the chat at the same time in same screen. Now, the chat room is vertical and it so thin moreover, the maximum are 4 chat room so if we can make the chat room horizontal it will be so convient to see several chat room at the same time

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Activate/Deactivate Sleep Mode on Monitoring Tab / Change Information Table Size

The new Monitor feature could be good, but with the current acitvate (and can not be deactivated) Sleep Mode, the new feature would be destroyed. Monitoring means: Sit and See! So please let the customer the choice if the activate the sleed mode or not.

An other needed fix is to make the informations line/tables on the Monitorinside flexibel and resizable. Some Pages have long URL or Site Title and on Monitor with more than 1366x768 Pixel) theres enough space on the right side available, so that it must be possible that the customer can resize the information lines.

31 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Option to minimize/detach chat tabs

It will be easier, If we could just minimize chats and keep open the important ones.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Optional Admin department notifications

As a site Admin, a user will be notified about all incoming chats regardless of the department the user selects or the department that the agent/admin is part of.

Please can you make it optional so that as an admin I can choose whether I receive all notifications or just my department notifications.

44 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Rob,

We have actually planned out a feature that would enable incoming chat delegation by Agent access. In the mean time, we are also working on granular permissions that would enable/disable certain functionality. It will take time to implement but it’s coming.

Hope this helps!

19. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Feature to know break-up of Mobile versus Desktop

There should be a feature in the analytics, to tell how many visits (and chats) were from mobiles, tabs and how many from Desktops. This is needed because chat UI for mobile and Desktop are different (and so are there customizations done by site-owner). Success of chat facility or failure thereof cannot be assessed without having a rational breakup regarding device-type used.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback

Feedback and Knowledge Base