I suggest you ...

Agent permissions

Add permissions so that agent couldnt ban / ignore the user. And that the "Admins" could sellect the permissions for them :)

157 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Pluss/YBOT Support shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    planned  ·  Admintawk.to (top bird!, tawk.to) responded  · 

Hi there dear tawker,

We are currently planning on developing granular permissions that will solve this problem.

Hope this will be solved in the near future.

44 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Ali commented  · 

Hi. This is a great initiative. It'd be great if we can also create new roles using this module and set custom permissions for each. Like someone can only see reports for a particular website and who can whisper. Please push it into development as soon as possible. Great work so far!

• Jay commented  · 

Could you please give us a tentative time for the implementation of this feature? Really need this!!! Thanks!

• OP commented  · 

Within the module, need the ability to set whether agents have permission to edit global shortcuts.

• Jay commented  · 

Hello Admin. The permissions module is REALLY necessary. We are ready to donate small denominations if it helps you pursue the development and have it implemented quickly. Thanks!

• Anonymous commented  · 

any news on when this will be implemented?

• jose commented  · 

Block registered users access to " Agent " to management and reporting dashboard ?

• jose commented  · 

Currently , all agents can view conversations , sejamdo your department or not. So I wonder if you can block it?

• Anonymous commented  · 

Have you thinking about permission/deny directory for allow us to install tawk.to for some language or not.

Thank you

• Jo commented  · 

We want to filter out agents who can and can't see the analytics. A admin controlled permission to select the agents who are allowed to see the analytics would be nice. Thanks

• Lucas commented  · 

The agent can only have permission to answer the chat which departament is vinculated

• Arthur commented  · 

When I assign the agents to man the chat line, I want him to focus on answering visitors' questions on services and products or company related matters. I do not want him to start click on the function like "+Add" property.

• Arthur commented  · 

I assign an agent and I want to disable "+Add" property. I want him to focus on the chat serving customer.

• Stevens Maugé commented  · 

Hello,
        Dear developers.

We really need to give or remove permissions to a user.
        Example: Forbid users to rename themselves

• Anonymous commented  · 

For privacy purposes, another agent should not see other agent chat conversation with clients... it would be good to make possible mark a chat as (attended and so private)

• Shai commented  · 

We're a business based in the United States, but, if we for example want to expand our business, to Russia, we would NOT want our live chat agents in russia to be answering the chat for customers in the U.S. because the russian agents only speak russian. So here are a few sub-features of this main feature that I have in mind.

1. Ability to select countries on a map to which an agent is restricted to answer chat requests from.
        2. Or, restrict agent to certain languages, in which case the customer will have to select a preferred language before initiating a chat.

At the same time, we wouldn't want a customer in the U.S. choosing "russian" as preferred language during non-business hours in the U.S. just because he/she is desperate to talk to an agent. Otherwise that "desperate" person will get connected to someone in russia and they won't be able to help them. Rather somehow be able to make it clear that support in U.S. is currently offline, while support in russia is online since it's a different time zone.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I'd like to see a feature where we can configure agent's permissions and not be able to access certain features. I'm also looking for a feature where you can change agent's icons and name via Aliases. This would be a really cool feature as it's a bit hard to show all my agent's how to do it.

• Ella commented  · 

Would be nice to be able to see more information about agents. Like emails. For example, if two agents register with the same name it’s impossible to differentiate them. As an administrator, I need to assign one of them to receive all offline messages. Now it’s impossible to do without asking them to change their names.

• Yvonne commented  · 

Agents that did not create or assigned to a ticket should not be allowed to delete a ticket.

• Anonymous commented  · 

there should be an option to hide chats . All information at times is not feasible for all to see . there should be an option to hide chats. agents belonging to different departments should have access to there department chats only. maybe rights to agents can be provided . limited access , specific access or complete access

• Anonymous commented  · 

Visitor actions like Change name,Print Transcript,Email Transcript,Sound on/off not captured in Chat Screen of the Agents

← Previous 1 3

Feedback

Feedback and Knowledge Base