I suggest you ...

Ability to send a message to all online users

Ability to send to the online users of the website, a mass-message.

122 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Arisstath shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Tech Support commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is there a way we can send out system wide announcements such as see what's new in the latest release?

At the moment we created a trigger and set to only go off on our specific domain to not annoy our other websites - however .. we enabled it to show only once.

If we then go and want to edit that to send out an annoumcement say in a weeks time... this then won't show ... which means I guess recreating the trigger from scratch each time which means creating loads of triggers.

I guess it's an ability to send out an existing trigger again or something along those lines as it could be a handy integrated announcement system.

So it would show up like a trigger currently does when theyre on the website / software.

• Kenny Huo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Could you develop a function? Send message to all visitors. For example, I hold a FB live. Need to let visitors know now is live

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would really like this feature! This will help us out as we try to contact viewers as they are going onto a certain page, like pricing.

• Istiak Ferdous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It will increase your work. Mostly when they fall in any problem they open the chat but if you mass chat in before they start you will have to handle all off them and sometimes user will get stressed if it pops out and keeps some of their some pixels of their screen busy they will pop out soon if they have no questions and sometimes they can also unlike the chat and it will be a negative sentiment so I would suggest if you use a trigger when user fall in problem.

Feedback and Knowledge Base