I suggest you ...

Mobile and Desktop widget independent positioning

It was nice if it were possible for example to have the chat widget in the bottom on the desktop, and for example on the right side on the mobile

339 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Pedro Pereira shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

82 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Erick Barron commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think this is needed because currently the chat bubble is blocking my social modes buttons on the bottom. This wouldn't be an issue if we had a way of customizing the position by an offset amount of pixels. I have tried some custom CSS to position the chat bubble higher, but for some reason the z-index doesn't work and the chat gets hidden.

• Brandon Shoals commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As of now if we choose a position of the widget location, the widget will have same location in desktop and mobile. Can we have like different positions independent of other locatio

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As of now if we choose a position of the widget location, the widget will have same location in desktop and mobile. Can we have like different positions independent of other location.

• Felicia commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

For example:
    Customization:
    1.chat button (more design for us to choose)
    2. chat window(more design for us to choose as well)
    3. Offline messages setting

Add in print function for the reporting or email the report by daily, weekly, monthly/yearly to specific email.

I think you didnt understand. I meant to set the widget position individually by mobile and desktop. Because the right down corner its bad on mobile for my website for example but great At desktop.

• Andrea commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please, add the possibility to modify the font (possibly for every part of the widget), specifying the font-family, size and so on...

Kind regards!

Hello, I would like the chat to be in the center at Mobile and right down corner at PC. Individually set the widget

• Sergei commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please make it possible to set different position for the widget on mobile and desktop separately.

Thanks for your work

Hello? I have an idea, About bubble widjet should also have to offline, it would be nice to customize a red icon to offline and an icon for green bubble online.
    then wodjets would not only be used for online, offline status also accept custom images.

• Tony commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

To clarify, I believe we want to be able to set one position on desktop, and then a different position on mobile.

• Federico commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please make it possible to chose a specific position(left/right) for the widget on mobile and desktop separately.

Thanks for your work

• Andrea commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi,

We like the minimised widget look when in mobile version more than the desktop version. Having 2 styles (like you already have for mobile styles) would be super!

Thanks

Its true, please let us customize chat widget size with no limitation, I request you provide us a option like chat size of zopin.

• Rolland Ady commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When the chat module is offline only that small offline chat widget appears. Wouldn't it be possible to make custom? So If I want to have my logo instead of that chat widget even when I am offline.

Thank you!
    Rolland

Feedback and Knowledge Base