I suggest you ...

Mobile and Desktop widget independent positioning

It was nice if it were possible for example to have the chat widget in the bottom on the desktop, and for example on the right side on the mobile

339 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Pedro Pereira shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

82 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Gonzalo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to add the option to modify the design of the chat displayed from the cell phone, because it is from there that more visits and inquiries are received

• Kunjal commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please provide admin panel or a way to customize chat widget on our mobile site.. Most of our customers are mobile based so we definitely need customized widget for it.. Thanks

• bagusbiz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Request Change iCon Chat on mobile responsive with text box like dekstop because icon so small user sometime not aware

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

To be able to change the chat box (bubble by default) as easily as on on a desktop screen

• Will commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agree. More than 50% of our traffic is now 'mobile' (phones and tablets) so we would like to offer live chat to those on tablets but don't want the widget taking up space on mobile. It would also be good to be able to have the widget behave in the same way as it does on desktop when on a tablet rather than opening up a new tab which users have to switch between.

Hallo dear

first i say thank you tawk, i have an idea for custom icon in mobile access
    because now can't to custom

• Matthew Jones commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Currently no way to change how the mobile and tablet widget looks. Can't change the icon, colours, or add text. Need a second editable widget for mobile & tablet.

• Clive commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just customisation options for mobile sites, such as different image, speech bubble, bar across bottom of screen... something more modern than the present image? A speech bubble with 'chat' written in it would be an improvement.

• Matt commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Rather than simply disable Tawk on mobile it would be good to be able to have settings that are specific to the mobile version. ie make the button/interface smaller on mobile.

• Martin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The Widget is really bulky, can we make this samller to scale to mobile devices?

• Jonathan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Currently for smaller screen sizes, the initiate chat tab is very small and users will find it difficult to see that they're meant to tap on it to start a chat. It would be great if we could customise the size of that tab to be responsive on smaller screen sizes

• Devereaux Harry-Barnwell commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It is currently possible to post to re-position the button on different parts of the screen. However, while one option may work well on desktop version of a site it may not be on mobile view of the same website.

On an ecommerce site for example the chat button can get in the way of product view and checkout for customers which can be frustration accidentally clicking it.

PureChat for example, has a great way where the mobile view /experience is different and can be minimized by user to "Get out of the way" and enabled again if and when necessary by the user.

On the mobile version especially where we have less real estate, the chat button can take up a lot of space where users interact on the site. It needs a way to minimise it out of view for best UX. The way it works it sits in bottom right corner and even a scroll over it does not initiate a chat accidentally. To Trigger, use must "Tap to Chat"

You can see this in action on mobile view of www.miniclean.com.au

Appearance of widget must be same in Desktop and mobile site. Hence you can put the small fonts than desktop but same.

for example, right now, on my site, when viewing from a mobile device, and while i'm offline, it says "send mail" I would like it to say "chat offline" or something like that

Feedback and Knowledge Base