I suggest you ...

Integrate Facebook Messenger, Whatsapp, Telegram and more

This will allow us to respond not only messages coming from the live chat but also from our facebook pages. Being able to answer e-mails and other chat services such as telegram would also be great! This will save us a ton of time because it allows us to manage all our visitor's messages coming from many different sources in a single place.

434 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

50 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Jesus de la Garza commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I honestly think whatsapp and facebook messenger integration are a must have. I hope you can work on this. Thank you!

• hassan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Tawk,

Please we heard about new app that FB pushed name crisp this app allow the customer to do integration with (messenger, Twitter, instagram etc.) so why you are too late to do the same although you are the first of who do this business

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Capture facebook ID of the user engaging and offer the ability to reply to them in facebook chat. Saw this on another chat system.

• Jeswin Joseph commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Livechat and HappyFox both have this feature. This way all the ticketing for facebook messages as well as from website can be consolidated under Tawk system

• Hammad commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When should we expect this integration in Tawk.to? Do we have any tentative timeline? :)
    I have been using an Omni Channel and paying them a lot for using non-voice communication channel like chat, social media, ticketing etc.
    Therefore, we would definitely move to tawk.to from existing Omni Channel Solution, if Tawk.to can provide us Social Media Integration.

Thank you Tawk.

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base