I suggest you ...

Add Internal ticket feature

It would be great if we can issue a ticket to internal departments, not to clients
Ex, support agent receive the enquiry and issue the ticket to Account department, not to the client. Account team can reply to them.

36 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    TakikoTakiko shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  tawk.toAdmintawk.to (top bird!, tawk.to) responded  · 

Hi Takiko,

This is a good idea.

Here is a temporary workaround.
    What you can do is, in the “Recipient Email” field put the person you want to assign the ticket to and then from the “Assign to” dropdown pick which agent or department you want the ticket to be assigned to.

Hope this helps for now.

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

When i have a chat with a client and cannot help the customer right then and there, I would like to convert it to a ticket and write a note about this. Maybe also alert another agent about this. Now I have to write a subject and message, and this is sent to the customer directly. This should at leat be an option to unselect this message going to the client.

• TakikoTakiko commented  · 

Hi,
        Thank you for reviewing my request. Yes we have done that way, but we also found out if we put the email and assign, we receive Two email notice each time.

To avoid that, we put a test email, something test@aa.com to recipient email and assign the department for now. But we prefer to have a proper internal ticketing feature soon.

Thanks,

Feedback and Knowledge Base