Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

12 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Paola commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to be able to download an excel list of all contacts on my chat history. Their name, email address and phone number

• felix commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

hello can you add a feature to backup my contacts for further customer care services o.e name email and number

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Can you please add the ability to export my contact list in excel or csv. So users can export their contact list in excel or csv.

• Elizabeth commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Basically you have client's leaving their emails in your pre-chat form but now way to later convert them. Copy-pasting one by one is not comfortable and unrealistic on a big scale.

• David commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There should be a log with IP and referring source. This is extremely important for reporting.

• Nonso commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I need an export functionality that only spools email address of all tickets and chat enagagements.

It would be great if we can extract emails of all of our clients/visitors taken from Pre-Chat form. So that we can send collective email to them.

• srihari commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

For example, considering me as an agent. If I had chat with 10 users today, can I send the list of information of users to my mail or save in my database.

Add a feature where i can export the data collected when a visitor is initiating a chat with an agent

Feedback and Knowledge Base