I suggest you ...

Please give an option to Admin to disable "Send Transcript" option on his widget

For security, this is needed. I a user on public computer has left without ending the chat, other person who comes there can still use the existing chat to send the transcript. Atleast this will mitigate the entire chat to be sent to his maild ID

22 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Shiva commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, I saw the request for "ability to hide or remove email transcript" has been declined. I strongly feel that option must be considered as a part for premium add-on feature atleast. And an option to vote for "Declined" ideas must be there, so that the need of the customers is heard.

• Ewa commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please disable for visitor the possibility of chat transcription. I operate in other language than English and it looks awful to have English out of the blue. My conversations are in my language, but everything connected with chat transcription including emails is in English for my visitor. It doesn't look professional.

• Julia commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I suggest you do this because it should be at the discretion of the website/live chat employees. Even though it is not something that comes up after a visitor ends chat, they should only be able to request it.

• alvin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

please make the options section in the client widget customizable so that we can hide or remove options like email transcripts from the client end

Feedback and Knowledge Base