I suggest you ...

Customize widget colors, bubble for online/offline status

The color of the chat widget is currently green (or other color chosen in dashboard) whether you are online or not.
I would like the widget icon/color to be red instead of green when the chat is in offline status.

The Bubble Chat only appears when the widget is online. We have our Widget on a schedule and would love to have the bubble when the widget is offline too.
Can bubbles also change the name into " Click Here" in order to remind the visitors that he can leave offline message for us.

176 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Hannah Adler shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

31 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Alex commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello, Is it possible to have a transparent widget ? Simply bubbles to discuss on the website and not a rectangular window style. Thank you.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The bubble should remain active even when offline. This was a request back in 2015 and is still under review. With my previous chat app, the bubble always remained active regardless of status and I would get, on average, 10 msgs a day. Since I moved to your app I barely get 1 or 2 and I believe it's because of this feature. Please add!

• Samuel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello good day! I would like to suggest there is a widget appearance setting option when the widget is offline For example, appearing red instead of green, when there are no agents available

• jean-michel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Bonjour, il serait bien que l'image du widget apparaisse lorsque le chat est offline afin de voir les horaires d'ouverture du chat live

• arpana alicia commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

we dont want to be online all the time, so when i am offline, the customer sees a tiny bar saying - offline - its not even visible...if you had a chat bubble saying - please leave a message - then at least they will see there is a chat widget which lets them send a message

Current unability to change color based on status is a UX nightmare.
    This is a must have feature. For any website online chat.

There is nothing worse than Green bar saying - "We are offline". Or gray bar saying "Online - send a message"..

• Dante commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

1. Can we improve the Bubbles widget if the admin or Agent is offline. can bubbles also change the name into " Click Here" in order to remind the visitors.

Hello is it possible to make a bubble show when offline? It would be nice to be able to add a custom image when we are offline as well...

• Karlos commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agreed. It would also be great to be able to change the widget color (or even style + bubble text) when (online / away / offline)

I appreciate if you can add the option for admin to add logo or image on the widget content settings (online, offline etc)

Allow us to set a different text or background colour depending on the status. For example, green for online and red for offline.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base