I suggest you ...

Allow admins to control agent alias: position, name

It would be great if admins will be able to control/change the current aliases

At this point we have overall of 30+ agents answering our customers, our Quality Assurance personnel have zero idea what Position Title is being displayed to customers by each Agent.

There-fore, we have to check and assure through separate communication that every new and current Agent has the requested Position Title assigned for their Alias.

I think it's going to be very useful if admins will have the access to overall list of aliases each Agent is using, to view & modify their Position Titles.

35 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Quincy shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Giulio commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

All admins have to change agents' role because at the moment, the agents could put a fake role, for example "Chief Supporter" but he is only support agent.

This feature should be "enabled/disabled"

• EndermanLetsPlay commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be great if there's a feature that allows the admins to change agents' "Agent Aliases" and "Position Titles" so that the customers know if there's for expample an "Admin" or a Support with level 1.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It is "must have" function.. There is no way how to change wrong names of agents without theirs passwords...

• Markus Simpson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would really like to see this option too, would be good to have the option to make changes to agent profiles. This is handy for when original poster mentions, an agent does not follow a correct naming convention. Also handy for when a user makes changes with IT or HR, and allows that department to then update all systems with the updates to their names and departments.

This may also tie in well with any aip you may release in future?

• Matthew commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have 5 agents. One of the agents did not follow our guidelines and used a non ethical name. I would like a feature or a change, where the owner/admin can manually change the name of the other agent.

Feedback and Knowledge Base