I suggest you ...

Add a cc feature in the ticket for incoming and outcoming mail

It is very important to add a cc feature in the ticket system, because If incoming email (that open new ticket) was send also to other email address in cc, I nees to know who they are and also I need to reply to all when reply to ticket.
My request is really urgent! ;-)
Thanks for your works!

57 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Giancarlo shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Tech Support commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Could multiple contacts be added on a support ticket? Take for example a company with multiple users ... and you cant to keep everyone informed and get feedback of whats going on?

Currently you have to create a ticket for each user and then people lose the thread ... it would be good if you could have more than one person copied into the email support ticket thread so they can add to things as well.

• Blessen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Need the feature of adding CC on new tickets or when replying to existing tickets on the tawk platform.

Best regards.

• AnthonyV commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ditto: Sometimes my users will use the CC's to include other users mid-stream as the conversation develops.
        When they currently do this I am forced to move the conversation out into regular email.

• J commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

when creating new ticket, it's great to have a 'cc' field, so that we can send to multiple recipient

• Carlos commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hey there!

Actually, we only can put one e-mail in messaging, but other people needs to follow the messaging situation.

One alternative can be to separate the e-mails by ; and insert several e-mails.

Thanks a lot.

Feedback and Knowledge Base