Lucci shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

14 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello! I've placed all 3 my votes for this improvement. Chat transcript which is sent to a Customer has a GMT 0 Time zone which looks like me (the website owner) have not setup my chatting system properly and this really decreases loyalty and respect.
    Please implement this feature ASAP.

If message is sent to Client it should have a Client's time zone. If it is sent to Admin - it should have website time zone/
    Thank you.

When we receive email notification after a chat, the time is GMT+0, however
    our current settings is different. This is a basic feature and it is incredible that it is not yet implemented in Tawkto.

SUGGESTION: It would be a very nice Upgrade to be able to configure the time zone for the email notifications. Please notice this suggestion

Hi,

Though I am totally new to twak.to... I saw one issue which needs attention. the time on my system and time when we chat with our clients does not match.
    I discussed it with one of your executive. he guided me to put across the same here.

Hope in future updates of this wonderful chat software, we will be able to have that feature.

thanks, with regards
    rohit

Need some more improvment for timezome .. should users change there time zone as per there country zone

Hi Team... Please update local time changing option. It will be very useful to us.

• Samuel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello, I am kindly requesting to verify the change of the time zone of the chat to different countries.

Thank you very much in advance.

GMT Time change is not there. Kindly add is as it will show the timings based on the country. That will be useful for the customer.

Feedback and Knowledge Base