Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add the ability to edit or delete messages that have been sent message by the agent

• Arun commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Your new image design doesn't open chat automatically , although applying trigger message,

• Áxel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a must have. We were trying the service, which is superb, but I can't give cretid to see it's not implemented. A lead capturing tool NEEDS the ability to fix conversation mistakes if you accidentally send a typo, a wrong number - cost, time estimation...

Sometimes I'm a bit too excited and I smash that enter button a bit too early, that means that the client on the other side gets to see unfinished sentences & typos. whoops!

Please add some kind of function to edit send chat text!

Thank you.

• Patrick commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Create the possibility to edit a message sent to the customer. It happens somethings that we only see a mistake after we sent the answer message.

• Alex commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

What if we could edit/delete the messages we already sent on the chat? Only us, not the people that write to us.

Ability to Edit a response, when you are an agent. Just like in Skype. You can edit the response you give to a visitor. Often words are misspelled, and you cannot edit your last response.

• Gustavo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If we write something wrong, we can't fix it... Would be great if we could edit the message sent.
        It could appear like (edited) beside the message edited.

• Martijn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Gitter.com has the same functionality and you can see people often use it to enhance or correct their answers/typo's.

Also the ability to completely delete a line would help very much.

• Kevin Kingfisher commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Simple, I make typos often and I find it useful to let agents edit their sent messages, and an option for the admin to let the end user to edit messages or not.

• Cate Wheatley commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If you make a mistake or reply to the wrong person when dealing with more than one chat at a time it would be good to be able to correct the mistake or delete the post to save on embarrassment!!

I would like to have an opportunity to edit text message once it is sent. Just like in skype, with a time and date of editing

Feedback and Knowledge Base