I suggest you ...

Trigger should open chat box

because your old design doesn't open chat automatically , although applying trigger message,

new design only trigger message , not whole chatbox with trigger message

Our Site:- www.legalwiz.in

96 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
gopal vaghasiya shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
completed  ·  Admintawk.to (top bird!, tawk.to) responded  · 

Hi!
We have released new options under Widget Settings, including requested ’Disable message preview`.
Those options could be found in Admin – select required asset (widget) – Widget Settings.

This option will disable current message preview above the widget and on message from trigger or an agent will maximize chat.

Please note that if you have enabled Pre-chat form, visitor will be required to fill it or skip (if all fields are non-required) first, before he can view chat messages.

24 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Admintawk.to (top bird!, tawk.to) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi, Alan!
    Yes, currently if visitor minimized chat, there is no option to force showing chat to him.

Since current suggestion is completed, you can create new Uservoice request, so we could see it and other users could vote for it. Thank you

• Alan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The chat widget is maximizing only at the first message sent by the agent or the trigger, the requirement is to provide an option either an admin can select if the chat widget maximizes on every new message or only for first message, my requirement is the widget should maximize itself upon every message sent by agent to the visitor even if the visitor minimized the chat window.

Kindly let me if thats possible by using any API or you guys will provide this option in the settings area?

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi, it just work if I choose "popout". If I choose "Maximize" it does not work.

It's like one step forward and two steps back! Please fix it so the pre-chat form doesn't hide the trigger messages. It makes zero sense! I'm going to have to migrate my (Paid subscription) sites onto another platform 😡

Why does the pre-chat form appear when a trigger fires? It's hiding the trigger message! 😡It should show the message and then if the customer wants to reply it should show the pre-chat form. This is awful UX!

I hope you will also add the option along with this to select whether the trigger should turn off the pre-chat form or not

We have observed a 25% decrease of chat engagement since the implementation of this light pop up for triggers.
    I hope it will be addressed soon !

• Alan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have observed the widget does not pops up anymore when my agents send messages to visitors, rather it only just give message preview, which looks good on the website but it has lost its real use, visitors engagement has dropped by 80% i am loosing all my ppc clicks due to chat.

My suggest is that there should be an open option for admins to select whether the chat widget should pops up when agent send a message or not, if anyone have chose to pop up a widget when agent is sending a message then he can enable it and others who doesnt want, they can disable it. Along with this there should be an option for widget behavior, like if the visitor minimized the chat widget and agent send a message again so there should be an option in setting for admin by which he can choose whether the chat widget should pops up after get it minimized by the visitor or not, the admins who wants the chat should pops up each time agent sends a message to the visitor then they can enable it or others who doesnt want it so that they can diable it.

Morale for the idea is that, it should remain it the control of the admins either by API or built in function in the settings.

Yes, yes and more yes. This new update looks terrible on the site. We took some time to style the popup so it matched the site theme, and now we have an awful default thing which appears that we can't style.

For now we've had to disable the triggers altogether, which of course is hurting engagement.

Conversions have plummeted with this new design change, can you please give us an ETA?

How soon is soon?

We are loosing conversations and possibly conversations because visitors can not see the triggers that popped up.

I'm happy that you are working on this issue, and I can hardly w8 to be able to revert to the old version. I'm curious if it was a mistake or if someone really thought that this will be a nice addition :)

Please give a option through which we can display messages to visitor like it was before. Widget should open with sound and msg should display inside chatbox on customizable background and we can chat with visitor. Right no what ever msg we are sending is hidden if user won't maximize the widget he will no be able to see them, so whole. Chat don't yeild any result

Hello. How long it will take to add back older chat version? New one design with pop-up without any background looks terrible.

• Ahmet Koseoglu commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Automatically maximising chat window ( for windows user visitors ) is cancelled in the new dasboard. That has to be used again.That was very very "Useful".

To be completely honest I thought there was an issue first time we had seen this trigger pop up, it looks terrible and doesn't work if you require data before a visitor initiates a conversation.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base