I suggest you ...

Survey after a chat, Post Chat Form

After a chat has finished ask the customer to complete a short survey.

197 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

12 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You’re always welcome! I’d love to hear your thoughts on your chat experience today. Please take a minute to answer a brief survey after our chat, which is geared towards improving the service we provide. Please rate 5 if satisfied with the service received today.
    Thank you for contacting us. Please feel free to get in touch with us again in case required. Take care and have a great day ahead :)

• Aby commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please provide a predefined feedback form after ending a chat. It will be really useful to improve chat support for the service provider.

• Jack Pocesta commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The visitor should have the option to rate their experience with our companies agents. When the chat is finished, there should be a post chat form, or simply survey where the visitor can choose how goof their experience with the agent was.

• wtaiden commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Try BugRem.com tool
    BugRem’s innovative screenshot engine means the screenshot you receive will exactly match what the person submitting the feedback report saw, including any browser specific rendering issues.

• Karen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think this is a great idea, if it allows the customer to give feedback/survey on how the chat session was, and not just a thumbs up/down. This also allows greater analysis when it comes to your support agent performance.

Feedback and Knowledge Base