I suggest you ...

Mobile widget icon size and position

I would like to be able to reduce widget icon size and position in pixel. Because on mobile I feel like there is too much space between widget and the edge of the screen also the icon is a little bit too big.

75 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
François shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

8 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please provide mobile widget customization. Right now on my website it is blocking the search button...

• Venu commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Mobile widget is not placed properly, especially if the website/app is having side menu.

Please provide mobile widget customization options as in desktop.

Mobile Widget Options
    We need a way to control the placement of the Widget on Mobile Only, sperate from Desktop. So for example Mobile can have Widget be at the bottom of the page, Desktop can have it Centered to the Left Side.

Also how about a Click to close the Widget so if a person is tired of seeing it they can close it (hide it) per session.

• anonyme commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I totally agreed. The icon on mobile should be reduced and places far edge. 90% of our visitors hav complained about the size and how to close the widget.
    When we hide widget on mobile , it is good but we can’t not monitor visitors.
    I suggest to give option in settings to hide widget on mobile, but keep the ability to monitor visitors.

• Alex commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes. The ability to move it up or down, left or right, from the position it's in would be great. And also be able to change the size of the bubble. That's the only thing I've found that I really don't like about this chat software in the 3+ years we've been using it.

The widget icon is placed too much in the visible area of site content on mobile phones. It should be placed more near edges.

I agree with you. The icon is too much in the visible area of site content. It should be placed more near edges.

I noticed that the widget on the phones it's very small and many customers dont realize that i write them because they not see the small "number 1" that appears on the widget...

Feedback and Knowledge Base