I suggest you ...

One trigger can cancel following triggers.

Let's say you want to have a general welcome message across the site that it is triggered after 1 minute. But then in some specific page, i.e. The Shipping & Returns page or the Shopping cart you want to send a more specific message, letting the users know that you are there to help them with their order after 30 secs.

Right now the user would receive the specific message at 30 secs and them the welcome message after 30 more seconds. I don't think it looks nice. Right now I am forced to create a second property and assign this property widget to the Shipping & Returns page that has it's own set of triggers.

This could easily be simplified with trigger chains, or giving one trigger the ability to cancel or mute all following triggers

17 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Arkaitz shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to be able to override other triggers once a customer has seen one trigger. I have multiple triggers for different pages but if they continue to another page then they continue to receive every trigger. I would like to stop this and have a condition that once is shown then no more will be as it is annoying for the customer and looks like spam.

• Daniel Bridge commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'd like this too, wasn't sure if there was a way to do it using advanced triggers to do the general message, maybe using the 'Visitor served is true' condition, but to be honest I couldn't get the advanced trigger to do anything at all, even if it was just to serve a message after 30 seconds.

• Nate commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I use a default trigger that hits our customers after they've been on any page for more than 20 seconds. I'd like to be able to set an advanced trigger on specific URLs so that they get a different message when landing on a particular product. I'd like the advanced trigger to override the normal trigger so that they do not get spammed with multiple messages.

Feedback and Knowledge Base