I suggest you ...

No internet connection on the Android app should result in the widget changing to offline

The widget should not be online when the agent on the tawk.to app has lost or does not have an internet connection. This should be true if there is only one agent who manages or there are no other agents online.

9 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Jude shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
Admintawk.to (top bird!, tawk.to) responded  · 

Hi!
Thank you for the suggestion.

At the moment it’s intended behavior – to make widget always be in Online state. It was requested feature long time ago.

4 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Ahmed Kandil commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I know , but what if I'm away of the wifi source by chance ?

I have found a lot of people contacted me when they see me online at my website, and I was away from wifi source and there was no connections.

Your first edition of tawk app. Has this option.

When any android applications, is offline , all its systems should be offline too.

And is that a difficult option that you can introduce in your coming versions!

when costumers surf my site I seem online , while as my WiFi is offline or my mobile is in shutdown mode , HOW COME !!

why your app. shows me that I am Online although there is now Wifi on my mobile !!!

I hope to reply me and fix this , to be like other android applications , when the WIfi is off , the application shouldn't be run

• Fabricio commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If I use the app on my phone and I lose its connection, I continue to appear online on the website. The system should recognize if I am not online and show the actual status.

Feedback and Knowledge Base