I suggest you ...

To export all your user data and chat history into csv files

Would be really useful to have all your data exported on csv or spreadsheet files, for instance your user data information name, email because you can contact them later with email marketing campaigns. And your history to check usual behaviors on your customers

747 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Joan Manuel shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

99 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I need to be able to export the data of the users that I have as clients to be able to take better control of all people who visit and interact with my page

• Eric commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Can you tell us when approximately this feature will be available ? Thank you

• Eric commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We would like to extract all the conversations from 04/10/2017 in a .csv. Is it possible ?

• Raquel Martín commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi!

We propose that you can get hold of the preform data. A notice may be added with a link to the Data Protection Policy and there would be no problem.

• Parag Lagu commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Enable export of phone numbers and emails ids collected for all chat clients. Regarding permission for usng for marketing, we can have a small check box to take this permission and then enable export of only those clients who have checked the box and given permission to receive updates/newsletters/sms/emails,etc.

As an attorney, I can say that if you give your email address in a sales chat, then of course that email can be used for marketing purposes. In fact, we all do it all the time, as soon as someone shares their email. Now, if your terms of service says otherwise, then we shouldn't be collecting emails in the first place, but since this is a sales platform, of course we are going to collect email, and of course users should know that we are going to use the email for marketing purposes. Otherwise, there's no point in getting the email...

I need this too. Not for marketing purposes but to track how many come in and also to make sure they have been followed up.

Hi There, is there anywaty we could export the contact list to Ms. Excel File? or even link to our email CRM e.g Mailchimp.

Thanks,

• Donnie Ashok commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be great if you could provide an API through which users could access chat logs, see visitor name and email IDs and make available all the data that you collect from the website

• akshith commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

IF this feature is enabled i would appreciate it &spread tawk.com to many more

Can you please automatically save customers' data as per the details they have entered in the pre-form, for example name, email and phone number, in a way that we have a customer contacts database so that if we want to email them all we can do so in one click, or in a way that exports the contact to excel or another software that allows us to save their names and numbers on a mobile phone.?

← Previous 1 3 4 5

Feedback and Knowledge Base