I suggest you ...

To export all your user data and chat history into csv files

Would be really useful to have all your data exported on csv or spreadsheet files, for instance your user data information name, email because you can contact them later with email marketing campaigns. And your history to check usual behaviors on your customers

886 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Joan Manuel shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

111 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I need this too. Not for marketing purposes but to track how many come in and also to make sure they have been followed up.

Hi There, is there anywaty we could export the contact list to Ms. Excel File? or even link to our email CRM e.g Mailchimp.

Thanks,

• Donnie Ashok commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be great if you could provide an API through which users could access chat logs, see visitor name and email IDs and make available all the data that you collect from the website

• akshith commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

IF this feature is enabled i would appreciate it &spread tawk.com to many more

Can you please automatically save customers' data as per the details they have entered in the pre-form, for example name, email and phone number, in a way that we have a customer contacts database so that if we want to email them all we can do so in one click, or in a way that exports the contact to excel or another software that allows us to save their names and numbers on a mobile phone.?

• Biel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be awesome so that I can import the emails into MailChimp and send them emails as part of my campains... looking forward to this feature.

Our export workflow is to archive conversations:
    1/ Set in Admin / Mail Notifications / Send All Chat transcripts by email to ...
    2/ process these emails - we use Amazon SES - Lambda and insert all chat transcripts virtually in realtime into our DB

Need to download list of contacts. I have a lot of contatcs, and it would be great to make excel file with contacts.

for the reporting purpose in paid service , admin should be able to export contact list

Feedback and Knowledge Base