I suggest you ...

To export all your user data and chat history into csv files

Would be really useful to have all your data exported on csv or spreadsheet files, for instance your user data information name, email because you can contact them later with email marketing campaigns. And your history to check usual behaviors on your customers

892 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Joan Manuel shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

111 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Tatiane commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Good Morning, It is necessary to create a method to export a list with NAME + EMAIL + DATA of the people who entered the chat ... Today (12

• James Joseph Finn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Tawk.to said above:

"Visitors have not agreed for [their email address] to be used for marketing purposes."

How do you know? Have you read my site's Privacy Policy?

• Jairo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It looks like the people in Tawkt do not really care about this.
    I see the same questions since 2015, and they always reply with the same answer 'In the near future'

• J commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

any uppdates on it? we need to export chat & tickets data.. as well as export reporting data

• Ed commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

YES. Why is this not implemented yet? Allow exporting or an API so that businesses can access all the history and integrate w/ CRM or other business processes!

• daniel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Export all the emails and names that you collect during chats to a CSV file so you can import that into other software to keep track of leads

• roshan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Functionality to export all chat to csv should be given. Also you should give facility to store all chats in the datbase for data mining purpose. which can be useful to check the end user question trend.

• Alexandra commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi, It would be very useful to have an export feature of the contacts and their history in csv or xl so that we can use further for leads centralisation. Thank you!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i will be thankful if you kindly add the following feature in chat export those users who contact us using tawk.to live chat.

Thanks

• mel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Export Chat Transcript to TXT Text file which will also solve the problem Export Chat Transcript to Excel if you comma delimited...

CSV is a delimited text file that uses a comma to separate values (many implementations of CSV import/export tools allow other separators to be used). Simple CSV implementations may prohibit field values that contain a comma or other special characters such as newlines.

Feedback and Knowledge Base