I suggest you ...

To export all your user data and chat history into csv files

Would be really useful to have all your data exported on csv or spreadsheet files, for instance your user data information name, email because you can contact them later with email marketing campaigns. And your history to check usual behaviors on your customers

849 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Joan Manuel shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

108 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Brandon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like the ability to export chat transcripts in CSV and other formats.

• Ozael commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Or you can import data from a spreadsheet in excel with name, CPF or CNPJ, email and phone

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A feature where we can export the e-mails and other details directly from our conversations.

• Francis commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is this function to download chat sessions available? It's been more than 6 months since requested from others.

• Dean Maunder commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Definitely a must have! Not worried about user data, but need to export the transcripts to look at question patterns

• Ryan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We are moving from intercom to your service and this is very important for us to be able to export our visitors email address for follow ups and lead generation.

• Hetul commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We need an option to be able to download email ids of the users on our website.

• Hiren commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If excel would be there, then i can easily do the follow-ups and my team can also do feedback call and for further response.
    Please provide Excel Extract.

This is best chat plugin I have used so far, i would like to make a suggestion to add exporting contact details in csv, excel format in future.

• Azah commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think lot of Tawk User use CRM and the possibility to export the final conversation in PDF would be great.

What if we ask user when he begin the chat with a CHECK BOX if he/she wants to sign up for email newsletter?

• Gaurav commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

An extract button that can help users to save a lot of their time by collecting all data at once(date wise or month wise) instead of clicking on each and every chat and copying it.

There should be provision for downloading chat data dump along with visitor name, email and department- the fields added on chat widget.
    At least with this data dump, some evaluation can be done as how many chats or queries come up in each department. This is required as reporting facility is not there currently.

Feedback and Knowledge Base