I suggest you ...

To export all your user data and chat history into csv files

Would be really useful to have all your data exported on csv or spreadsheet files, for instance your user data information name, email because you can contact them later with email marketing campaigns. And your history to check usual behaviors on your customers

849 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Joan Manuel shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

108 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Rebecca commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Export a file in .csv for .xls with details of customers name and other pre-form data fields and offline chat message.

• Lee Woodman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

All i am interested in seeing is the conversation export, i am not interested in the custom data so your update on July 8th is perfect for my use case. When are we likely to see this functionality rolled out?

• Lee Woodman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is this feature available yet? It's a critical one to understand the general topics of conversation that are being done through chat from a senior management point of view. My idea with this is to get the keyword data out and run it through something like www dot tagcrowd dot com.

• support geek commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

it will be really great that you guys will add export option to excel. we need to backup all chats for data purpose, so please add export option in your software .

• Arnold Phillips commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It is important that within the control panel in the message section can be downloaded certain amount of messages served by each agent.

Very grateful if you have this feature to online caht TAWK.

• Al commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If is possible, to export full chat history to, for example, to html or txt file. Thank you!

• Arnold Phillips commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As a matter of urgency , we need if it is possible to download the Statistical Analysis in CSV or Excel format, thank you very much.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This feature would be very nice!
    The ability do process bulk data like offline messages outside the dashboard would speed up a lot of the work without compromising the original inbox function of the dashboard.

• Vinay commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We would like to dowanload the chat sessions and use it for anaysis. Also it will be useful in case we want to review them in a excel

• Sky commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Our current platform allow much easier review/reporting on chat history and at minimum the ability to export would be required for us to move onto this platform (which I'm very excited about)

• Alex commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be very useful!
    The csv may contain all information already on the dashboard - name, time of chat, email, location, agent, no. of chats etc.
    You can then much easily be able to analyse it once extracted.

Feedback and Knowledge Base