I suggest you ...

Support Ticket System By Tawk would be awesome!

Since the live chat works like a charm and it is a brilliant solution for Opencart users, i suggest that if you can create a ticket system too it would be a great help for many users, one account for everything!

Thanks,
God Bless

315 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Sheriff shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

21 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Admintawk.to (top bird!, tawk.to) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi, Adam!
    Sorry to hear that. I've checked the conversation and yes, unfortunately, the support agent either missed the chat because of a lot of incoming chats, was disconnected from Internet or because of other reason.
    We will look into this, thank you for informing us about it

• Adam commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agreed, I just *tried* to talk to tawk via the chat widget and ironically the service was aweful.. my msg was ignored, no response hardly and the only responses I got where irrelevant and copy/pastes of help pages.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ok, ticket system fricken GREAT yet please give us the option to allow viewers to open a ticket in the chat window itself, not have to chat with me for me to open a ticket.

• Md commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When is this going to be available. Cannot wait to try it out.

• Enyelber commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Saludos a todos;

Uso Tawk y es impresionante espero puedan desarrollar el sistema de ticket y sería lo mejor.

• Jay commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a great software, but a ticketing system is an absolute MUST for me. I'm using LiveChatInc for now until you guys get a ticketing system :) please get with this!

• Dariusz Wata commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I just tested you tawk.to live chat. It's more than I expected. I was wondering if you have a ticketing system and... you almost have it. Great! Will it be possible to implement this ticketing system for customers from different countries? I don't need a translation of an admin panel. I just need to send some notification emails in different languages like Polish, Russian, Portuguese, Croatian and so on. Like in tawk.to chat. Every expression could be edited. Are you planning to make your system translatable?

• Devereaux Harry-Barnwell commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Brilliant Idea. I thought about this too. Freshdesk has some great feature if part of Tawk.to would make this the Best Ever Chat software around. Remember integration into pop apps like Magento when you do.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is really great idea, the ticket system will give a whole new look and will make the software PERFECT!!

Thank you!

• supporter commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

absolutely agree with the above comment.
    I am your new user and I cannot wait to see how perfect ticket system you can create! Thank you guys! You are awesome!

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base