I suggest you ...

Rate agent on chat end

Review agent pages that appear when a chat is ended have more chance of collecting the users ratings than the in-chat thumbs.

Maybe include stars, single and message input fields.

779 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Koby shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

66 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Shaye commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

While the thumbs up and down buttons are on the chat box, they are so transparent that our clients don't appear to see them to use them very often. We'd like the ability to rate our support better if we could have a sort of "bump" reminder command or the ability to darken those rating icons in the widget so that it's more obvious that we would like to have their feedback at the end of the chat. Thanks.

• Heather commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to be able to send a link to our surveymonkey survey which currently measures customer satisfaction for all our email tickets.

• Niko commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would suggest to have the possibility to create an automatic poll at the end. For example. How was your chat experience? (Excellent, Good, Average, etc..)

what do you think?

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Wow, i was here to ask for the same thing. Looks like everyone wants it. I hope tawk.to applies it :)

• Paulo Cunha commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

in the final of conversation show a satisfaction survey like this

on a scale from 1 to 5 evaluate its operator...

This would be a great feature. Sometimes we just want a really easy multiple choice survey for a visitor to find out about their experience. Preferably there would be an option which would reveal text box such as "other" so they user can free type any comment that the radio buttons don't cover.

If you give the guest the chance to add some information it means people and businesses will be able to get some more information about the guest.
    Questions like "How was your chat" "Did you get the answer you needed" would you like to sign up to our mailing list" just a few questions would be great.

• Thomas commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

So instead of adding a shortcut to ask how they felt their expearnace was when they close the chat it asks them then and then in the admin section or something you can see what it is like?

• Kain Monty commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

(Note: You can ask a member at the Olark team to end the chat to see part of my idea www.olark.com all of this could go under the new "reporting" section.

An End of chat which allows you to do the following:
    (Note: Each of these are once you have submitted the previous questions)

- Select a Thumbs up or Down
    - Select a Star Rating (Max 5)
    (Note: These are on a Five Star Rating)
    - How satisfied were you with this chat?
    - How knowledgeable was the chat agent?
    - How responsive was the chat agent?
    - How friendly was the chat agent?
    - Additional Feedback (A Box Appears)

Thank You :D
    Remember to Vote for my Idea. :)

• Twin Turbocharged Gaming commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We should. I think it would motivate our agents to do better. Even have a "Best Ratings of the Month" competition. Awards given out on the last day of the month.

1- Very Helpful
    2- Helpful
    3- Not Helpful
    4- Not Helpful At All

• Van Diekon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Here is what I am thinking. You can make a prechat form, and when the chat is complete, or the agent closes it, it will message the user please rate our agent, or whatever the client sets the prechat form to.

They should be attached to each agent, and each agent should have a page on the dashboard with their reviews.

• Nelson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Not saying remove the thumbs up/down system at all but yet add, after you click end chat on the client side, have it ask "Would you like to submit a brief survey" etc.

Make the options fully customizable or integrate google forms if you must. Google forms is what my company is using currently but we have been using your tawk too chat as well. We feel like it would be so much easier for it to be automated instead of just our livechat reps sending links to a google form.

This option, should be totally optional in the site dashboard for tawk.to.

Feedback and Knowledge Base