I suggest you ...

Visitor history

To be able to view the history of all visitors. Not all visitors open a chat, so if one can determine which pages were visited by visitors that did not chat, then one can also determine the popularity of individual products and pages with more data.

214 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

47 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Fausto Andrew commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

for me is very important, know the IP visitors. This because many times are competitors, hackers or bad people .. with a log file could be great
    thanks

• Jeff commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Keep track of all visitor traffic history location like MyLiveChat. (Old program)

When somebody visits I see they where they came from when they leave. I really like that because then I know I have a sales lead from previous sales pitch.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

here only show yesterday 6 user visited website count like that only. But i want unique user identification like which ip hitted this website so please consider this feedback. Thank you

• fistukidz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi.
    this feature will be great you monitoring interface is so nice and simple, anyone can understand it.
    we can see exactly the timeline / workflow where the visitor was on our site.
    (google analytics is for advanced users and not everyone can understand it)

maybe you can just keep history for the last 10 visitors or history for the visitors from the last day.

At the moment only live monitoring can have details.
    I would like to have an overview of all visitors including past with their details.

It would be great if we can check wholeday visitor details like ip, country etc.......Not just current visitor

• Diego Castro commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be great to have the option to visualize a visitor lists history, with email and other data. I need compare user from this chat with the website.
    Thank you.

• Sam commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Save visitor info for visitors who come to the site (1) while chat agent is offline, and (2) when chat agent is online but there was no chat session.

i think the visitors that just visit my site should be recorded and put in a summary report. so we can judge visits vs action of any sort - not just in real time but hisotorically

• Todd commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Monitoring Section...Need a report that could be run via dates detailing #'s of customers and what link brought them to me

• Es commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

history of visitors in general is visible but not the details of individual visitors. Pitty, because it is visible when they are on our website, so it should be possible to capture that i think.

• Josh Thompson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree with this feature request. It would be nice to have a persistent history of a user's interactions on the site and be able to access it when they are no longer online. I am using this for a web application that has authenticated users, so I have the details about the user. I could provide a unique identifier for each user to help combine their information across different browsers and sessions. This could also allow showing a graph of their page views over time, etc.

• M commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to be able to monitor the visits and their interactions while I was gone. Not only to see the total of visitors and visits my webpage had during the day but to be able to expand that info. This feature is only avaiable for live visitors in the "Monitoring" section, and I would like it to be avaiable even if I wasn't present, to see that info in an expanded diagram or chart. It would be very useful in order to see their interactions, to see if its a recurrent visitor or not, etc..

Thank you

To analyze daily traffic tawkto provides visitor statistics, however, if we could get the name of the visitor or IP in separate section then it would be easy to know which customer has just visited our site.

• Tom commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Like the list showing the history of chats, have a list of plain visitors including ones you chat with and ones you dont.

Retain Monitoring history for past visitors (at present you only see visitor numbers)

please add report to show a list of visitors, both chat and non-chat. visitors info should include country, city or providers

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base