I suggest you ...

Enable queue

Hello,
A queue could be nice, because if you have many people on the livechat, and only are one agent online, then a queue could be good to have. For exempel, when 6 users write to me, at the same time, I can't answer them all at the time. So a queue system could be very good! Exempel: You are number 6 in the queue. Or your own custom message.

1,211 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Jackie Ottosen shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

122 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Clecio commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Good morning as it has the feature of waiting time I think that should put the option for us puts the estimated waiting time and also puts a queue order like so?
    Place a message so look so?

Please wait until you connect to an agent, Your waiting time and 55:00 Minutes and your position in the queue and 05 something like that would be bank I said even in paid for you to do but refused then it would look great and thank you very much if this refusal came early

• Chris Dickens commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes - please implement queue methods other than the "Ring-to-all" approach. Our use case works best with a "Round Robin Ring" within the department approach. Or Snehal's requested options would also work: "Average Utilization"

• User commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

LiveChat has a cool feature that is very useful. It says "you are number 1 in queue" etc or like "there is 1 ahead of you" or like "you are next in line", this feature would be very great

• Snehal Mistry commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Currently Tawk implements "Ring-to-all" way when a new chat rings. In this method, new chat will ring to all agents available for chat until one of them will pick it up. This leads to chaos sometimes and also the customer has to wait till the chat is accepted manually.

Besides "Ring-to-all" assignment, there are other options for advanced chat routing like -
    "Continue with same agent" - To ensure fast and accurate communication, Tawk should assign chats to agents who've had previous communication with same visitors.
    "Random Assignment" auto chat assignment with max # of chat cap.
    "Average Utilization" so that new chats will be assigned to the agent with lowest number of running chats to keep the same utilization of all available agents.

• Rebecca Winter commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi there, it would be nice if we should the chat as busy when all reps that are online are busy chatting with customers. Right now, we are getting multiple chats to test this out on our site and we are missing chats because so many are coming in at a time. It would be nice if we could set a limit of 2 - 3 chats per rep at a time and then after that it shows as busy.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

hi, i install tawk to in my website.this app is so good. but i face one problem. when more then 3/4 client come to in chat i can't Handel at a time . have you any holding system like when more then 3/4 people nock /come to chat thety will show his chat request has been pending
    or waiting list

• Høye commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please fix this! No problem if you'll want to get paid for it!

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

Feedback and Knowledge Base