I suggest you ...

Android and Ios SDK

It would be great to have an Android and Ios SDK to add chat service to our existing apps.

215 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

42 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Ashir commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be really great, if you develop the SDK for andoid and iOS apps. I've noticed you are planning to build one. how soon can we expect it ?

• Ish Singh commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is exactly what I was about to request. More and more users are on mobile devices, and if you can enable embedding of tawk.to in mobile apps, it will be a fantastic addition. There aren't very many products that can do this well, and yours will have a killer advantage over everything else.
        I understand it is possible to use a webview to embedd, but that is not ideal solution. It doesn't have to be free feature, make it premium.

Right now we are releasing an app and need a chat/support solution for the app, and we already use tawk.to. Having two support channels becomes unmanageable, and ideally would like to stick to tawk.to.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Any idea when you can come out with this. This is a must for us before we can being to use your service. Thank you very much.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

For all those who want to use tawk.to in android, they can integrate the chat using webview. Obviously its nowhere near like using intehrated sdk but it works.

• Rome Wells commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes this would be very good idea... i want to track my agents time using clock in clock out feature when they travel to peoples homes, but . i can't really do that.. in tawk.to if there was SDK that can allow me to tap into it... wow this would be really good... :)

• Hompath commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When Android and Ios SDKs planned for release. Eagerly waiting for the same.

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base