I suggest you ...

Android and Ios SDK

It would be great to have an Android and Ios SDK to add chat service to our existing apps.

246 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

45 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Hompath commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When Android and Ios SDKs planned for release. Eagerly waiting for the same.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I just love this product.

Is there any way tawk.to can be integrated in iOS App ? As of now we dont have the sdk but i want it to use in My App

• Music Ora commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi!
    I am PHP Developer, I am looking for a SDK where i could utilize my skill to create a live support dash board for my websites (inside admin panel). so i could create invoice, monitor visitors, lives support chat and manage everything from single page.

Thanks,

Thanks,

• Abhilash commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to integrate the same chat widget inside mobile aplication , so that Mobile uses aswell contact Live chat team along with website

• Umesh commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Looks current chat integration is available only on web ( or accessed page using browser ).

Since there are more and more apps are popping up, and many apps wants to integrate chat feature, opening up integration sdks is a must.

Hello Team
    It would be great if you create your extension with sdk, to use it with our android and ios apps, such that customers who uses our app, will be able to reach us via your chat within the mobile app itself.

• Love Bdsobuj commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi,

I'm Love Bdsobuj from Bangladesh.

I used Tawk.to Live Chat service in some Android Apps via WebView.

It's a lovely and too much pretty Web Application for Management Live Chat service/production.

I have a features plan.

How would be if is there also available Tawk.to SDK for Android
    platforms? Then we may easily integrate Tawk.to Live chat in Android
    smartphone application.

Kind Regards,
    Love Bdsobuj.

you should give option to users so that they can integrate your chat app on our app.

• wongcc commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm a mobile app developer, currently trying to add our client (http://www.raffles.edu.my/) which also your client's live chat into their new mobile app, but when we integrate the live chat into the app, the back button doesn't work. So what I suggest is to add our coding to the live chat's Back button, so it can back to mobile app.

• Khadar Mohammad commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Team, Can you please provide a IFrame or SDK for Android mobile app. So that we integrate this tawk.to widget in to our App.

• Rana commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We have android app, want to use this live chat box on all our apps android + IOS

Hi, I thinkt this would be more awesome if you can prode a direct chat URL for the chat widget content. This will be beneficial for App developers. They can include live chat button on their app and launch an internal browsers (to keep with the style of the app) and load the chat URL for a completely seemless look with any app. App developers will love this feature as it requires close to no coding at all. Please please do this!

• bob commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

agree....as a work around I have created a page and, then on my mobile website (gomobi) I added a page called live chat... then put a link to the tawk to page... its not perfect... but it gets me there in the mean time

• Sabrina commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would suggest having a chat I would suggest having a chat widget for phone apps too.

Feedback and Knowledge Base