I suggest you ...

Pre chat form after trigger

I have pre chat form and trigger both on my chat widget. But the problem is after trigger is fired and displayed my message to visitors, there is no chat form displayed and user can directly chat with us.

Please change it so that user have to fill pre chat form even if any trigger is already called to display message to visitors.

717 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Nikhil Gaur shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

146 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Francisco commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Sorry guys!
    This change was terrible. My number of contacts fell dramatically.

As it was before users thought they were already in a conversation and things were smoother.
    You should give the option

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I want the vice versa feature, If there is any triggered message then, user should be allowed to view the message without clicking cancel button

I want the vice versa feature, If there is any triggered message then, user should be allowed to view the message without clicking cancel button

The ideal for this function is as it exists in other chats, the pre-chat appears naturally as if it were a conversation balloon, as if the attendant had talked to him and asking first the name and then the email.

And also I can choose when it appears, example: I create a trigger to give a friendly answer every time a user starts a coversa, then after this initial message, in the same conversation appear a chat asking the name of the client, and after that he answers the name by asking the email.

Thanks for the attention to customers, everything is suggestions for improvement.

I was sad because I had made two triggers, one for when the client opens the site and another for when the client started a chat, the trigger sent a friendly response, stating that in case the connection was lost it would be interesting to leave the Name and mail, then the client would put the name and e-mail in the chat itself.

This new option awaited, still came with flaws, because now when the client sends any message the client no longer sees the message that the trigger sends, because now the system will open directly a form, forcing the user to fill. I already had two clients who would talk to me and gave up when the obligatory form appeared.

Is there any way to disable this form until this function is improved and mature?

Have you thought about the posibility to have the consent form appear immediately after a visitor reply to a trigger?

Hi,

I have enable prechat form but it is not showing on website? I have also change text in online help box but it still ahowing default teax

Is there any solution?

Regarda

• H-BLOGX commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello, how far have you come with the development? It would be really important to let the chat window appear in a timed trigger, but then to make things like name, phone number and email as mandatory fields before chatting. At the moment the chat is finished, you want to say something or help the customer again and you have no possibility, because he is simply gone.

• Jed commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This feature is important how do we enable this now?

• Varun commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add this function when admin set trigger message like " welcome message " when someone enter in website and he want "Prechat form " automatically come when user want to chat with agent after triggered message to gather information of user / client before chat with agent . once the user fill the prechat form then he / she can chat with agents . but first Should be trigger message then after Prechat form ( if he enabled Prechat form from dashboard else not ) if user want to chat with agent .

This is essential. Our pre-chat form disappears after a while and hence we get chats from visitors Whose information we do not have before we start the chat.

As H-BLOGX commented
    " This is about the fact that if for example a chat window is opened via a trigger (for example 15 seconds stay on the page), the first window that appears there is then also a PRE-CHAT window, because otherwise the persons always appear anonymous"

Thank you Kinan Ibrahim

It really works. Just go to admin page, then click on the triggers, press on the trigger and disable the trigger.

• H-BLOGX commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

@anonym: I don't think you understood the question correctly. It is not about defining a mandatory field in a PRE-CHAT window, but about the fact that if for example a chat window is opened via a trigger (for example 15 seconds stay on the page), the first window that appears there is then also a PRE-CHAT window, because otherwise the persons always appear anomym.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

Feedback and Knowledge Base