Feedback

Suggest a new feature or improvement to current ones to make tawk.to the best service available!

To report a bug, please write to support@tawk.to describing the issue you are facing with screenshots (if necessary).

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Integrate Facebook Messenger, Whatsapp, Telegram and more

This will allow us to respond not only messages coming from the live chat but also from our facebook pages. Being able to answer e-mails and other chat services such as telegram would also be great! This will save us a ton of time because it allows us to manage all our visitor's messages coming from many different sources in a single place.

557 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    planned  ·  58 comments  ·  Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Xamarin

To build an SDK for Xamarin or Native Apps to implement Tawk.to directly to existing Apps.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  2 comments  ·  Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Support Wordpress WPML (translation plugin) so that the right chat language shows

WPML is the biggest Wordpress pugin. I'd like the chat to show the right language. My customer's language depends on the language they chose (in WPML).

105 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  8 comments  ·  Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Android and Ios SDK

It would be great to have an Android and Ios SDK to add chat service to our existing apps.

246 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    45 comments  ·  Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Allow integration with Google Analytics

It would be great if there was a way to optionally bind Google Analytics events to opening the live chat button, and ideally leaving an offline message as well. We like to track as many site interactions as we can, but not sure how I can bind any events to button clicks as there's an iframe container, so it would have to fire on your end.

444 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    68 comments  ·  Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback

Feedback and Knowledge Base