Feedback

Suggest a new feature or improvement to current ones to make tawk.to the best service available!

To report a bug, please write to support@tawk.to describing the issue you are facing with screenshots (if necessary).

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. timestamp

timestamp any notes made on a chat so that it is clear who has made which notes and you have a clear history. this will help build up a profile for that person for the next analyst to read.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Speedup Message Delivery

I notice when I'm offline and I receive an email notification of a new message, it takes a long time (15 - 30 mins) before that message shows up in my Tawk.to messages inbox. At first, I thought this was a caching issue, but I've tried refreshing the control panel multiple times, restarting the app, etc... I also tried logging in from a web browser and the messages still don't show up for a long time.

I'm wondering if there's any way you can speed this process up? Once I receive an email notification of an offline message, I want…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We’re working on changing chats to be posted to messaging in real time as opposed to just once the session for the visitor is finished. This is planned for a release in the near future.

3. Need Padding Option In Title Text

I noticed that there is no way to adjust the padding around the minimized button title text. Please add a padding option.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Mark an ongoing chat for email export - automatically send transcript after chat ended

Sometimes you already know during a chat that you will need to follow up later on via email/ticketing system.
    It would be great if you could flag the chat for email transcript export while it is still ongoing and the transcript is sent automatically after the chat ended.
    This is especially important since it takes ages till a closed chat appears in the messaging history.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. See the ratio chat-New client

It would be great to be able to keep record of all chats on a dashboard so the sales team can see the conversion rate!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. unblock this great and wonderful service for Iran :)

This is amazing service, and would be very useful for estore websites in Iran, but apparently Iran has been blocked because of USA sanctions, USA Sanctions over against Iran, google,microsoft,yahoo all removed their restrictions against iran. So your great company also can do this :)
    Thanks

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi there Babko,

As we are hosted on Google servers, we have to abide by their rules. Currently we won’t be able to provide our services until the ban is lifted. ):

8. Vertical align middle center pre chat form text

For some reason, the "pre chat" form doesn't allow blank lines. Naturally, the first line looks crowded with the input fields. Email for example if clustered. Just visit: http://imgur.com/oNAG0Rx

The "when online" content editor allows me to add blank lines (the return key) to create the desired effect.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. When you load the dashboard the chat history needs to be the website not your tawk page.

When you disable your tawk.to page and only have your website. When you load the dashboard the chat history needs to be the website not the tawk page.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. NEw Agent "Notification" Should be Clearly visible and highlighted!

Invitation from any site/profile/page for agents should be more highlights, as under bell icon, with smaller notification its difficult to find it out !

Ask the designers to make a good styled web2.0 type bubble/any-style icon, so it will be more visible.

thanks for good product, and good support always.

" Should be more highlighted!
    I was trying to add my another id as an agent, but was unable to see notification under beli

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. horizontal chat screen in dash board so you can see more than 4 chat at the same time

because we have a lot of chat going on at he same time and we what to see all the chat at the same time in same screen. Now, the chat room is vertical and it so thin moreover, the maximum are 4 chat room so if we can make the chat room horizontal it will be so convient to see several chat room at the same time

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Popout with sound notification

Hello Team, I think it will be more attractive when any one enters site and chat window Popping out with sound notification..

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Per Page/Site: Show/hide toggle for for Messages Inbox

In the "new" messaging environment there is a ticketing system, which is great!! btw.

But we have 3 pages and 2 sites. We only want to show the "sites" in the messaging environment and not the pages.. it makes the app look 'messy'

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Activate/Deactivate Sleep Mode on Monitoring Tab / Change Information Table Size

The new Monitor feature could be good, but with the current acitvate (and can not be deactivated) Sleep Mode, the new feature would be destroyed. Monitoring means: Sit and See! So please let the customer the choice if the activate the sleed mode or not.

An other needed fix is to make the informations line/tables on the Monitorinside flexibel and resizable. Some Pages have long URL or Site Title and on Monitor with more than 1366x768 Pixel) theres enough space on the right side available, so that it must be possible that the customer can resize the information lines.

31 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. automatically email can add as many you can

we can put as many email or several agent or several department, or manual/specific email with using semicolon ";" or comma"," on outgoing email page in field "automatically email"

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. fix the widget for IE

where user shows as being active on site but when msg is sent nothing pops up on the user/browser end

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Determine tablet for "hide in mobile"

We need set to be able to set breakpoints instead of "hide in mobile" option to determine if chat should show or not. Modern tablets have excellent viewports, just as good as the desktop, but is disabled when "hide in mobile". It shouldn't be this way.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Email address column on Manage Agents page

Right now when you check Manage Agents page it has Agent, Settings, Is Admin and Is Enabled column.

Some time when agent have same name it is difficult to know identity them. Having a email column would make this easy.

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Adding my company logo somewhere in dashboard

I would like to be able to add my company logo somewhere in dashboard.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback

Feedback and Knowledge Base